Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rescue of the Week

In case you haven't seen, I have really great news. I don't know if this blog has had even a remote effect on the situation, but so far every one of the rescues showcased here has been adopted. I haven't been able to find out for sure if Brutus and Buttercup went home together, but they were adopted the same weekend, so I think so. If one of these great pups or kitties is now yours, please drop a line in the comments to let me know how things are going.

And with that said, let's introduce the newest Rescue of the Week!

Cassius is not actually at the Wake SPCA, he's "away at summer camp" for the time being. He's a big fellah at about 80 lbs., so it would be better if you have a good-sized yard and are comfortable with larger breeds.




****EDIT: CASSIUS has been adopted!!!****

No comments: